- 2 Tins organic, full fat coconut milk (420g each)
- 100 grams Dark organic 70% cocoa chocolate (dairy free, soy free eg loving earth) broken into pieces
- 3 heaped tablespoons Raw Honey
Place all ingredients into TM bowl. Heat for 6 mins, 60 degrees, speed 1.
Place mixture in shallow slice dish, and place in freezer.
Remove when nearly frozen solid and rewhip in TM bowl for 1 min, speed 9.
If too soft after whipping, pop in freezer for another 10 mins or serve immediately.
Add nuts or toasted coconut to mixture before freezing for added texture.
Taste mixture before freezing to ensure it is sweet enough for your taste.
Substitute organic dark choc with regular dark or milk choc if preferred.
Refridgerate and serve as a mousse instead of ice cream.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vanilla Fudge
- Chocolate caramel coconut balls
- Mel’s anything goes Rocky Road
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Chocolate Mousse - 2 ingredients and egg free
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Raspberry, almond, cacao and hemp bliss balls
- Pouring sugar-free low-fat Vanilla Custard
- 'The Real Deal' Creme Brulee
- Steamed Cheese Custard
- Thai Prawn and Vege Flu Fighting Soup
- Quick Parmesan Spelt Bread Rolls
- Paleo Chewy Choc Chip Cookies
- Almond Chai Latte
- Sage and Bacon Potato Rosti
- Spinach, Parmesan and Cracked Pepper Muffins
- Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- Sweet Potato Lentil Soup
- Massaman Curry
- Thermomix Sushi
- Moreish Chocolate Coconut Truffles