- 1 litre Thickend cream
- 2 teaspoon Vanilla essance
- 1 tin of condensed milk
Insert the butterfly
Put the Vanilla and the cream into the TM bowl
Speed 2 - whilst this is spinning add the condensed milk through the hole on lid.
Once all of the condensed milk has been added, turn the speed up to 3.5.
Let this whip until it is thick like whipped cream consistancy approx 4min. DONT WALK AWAY
Once thick and creamy pop into container and freeze before serving.
Vanilla Ice Cream
I try and buy my cream when the price has been reduced this make the ice cream very affordable. I managed to get 1lt of thickened cream for 0.70cents the other day
Check out //www.facebook.com/TheThriftyTT
or search for us
The Thrifty Thermomix Therapist
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Lavender Icecream
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- White Nectarine & Pink Lady Sorbet
- Gluten Free Fruit Crumble
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen