- 100 g medjool dates pitted
- 60 g rolled oats
- 30 g desicated or shredded coconut
- 60 g Dark Choclate
- 1 level teaspoon vanilla extract or paste
- 2 heaped tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 portion shot strong expresso coffee
- Desicated coconut for rolling, or mill extra rolled oats
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
chop oats, coconut and chocolate in thermomix 15 seconds on speed 5
add dates, coconut oil, vanilla, coffee shot to bowl and mix 15 seconds on speed 5
the texture should be smooth with no lumps. Mix further on speed 5 if needed
Roll balls in fine (extra) coconut or milled (extra)rolled oats
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- Raw Cacao & Almond Protein Balls
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- Apricot Nectar Cheesecake - No bake/unbaked
- Vegan Carrot Cake
- White Chocolate Mud Cake
- Aunty Maree's Best Banana Cake Ever
- It’s Lime Cheesecake!
- LONG JOHNS (CREAM DOUGHNUT)
- Shady Grady Cheesecake