- 20 grams raw sugar
- 150 grams frozen mango in pieces
- 150 grams frozen pineapple
- 150 grams frozen coconut cream
- 1 egg white
- 1 tray of ice cubes
- passion fruit pulp, optional
Blitz the sugar on 7 for 5 seconds. Add fruit, milk, egg and ice and blitz again on 10 for 30 seconds. Pour passion fruit pulp over the top.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cheesecake
- Variation Stewed Rhubarb and Apple
- Basque Cheesecake
- Paleo dates, macadamia and cacao bliss balls
- Vegan Sweet Potato Waffles
- Choc Mint Hummus
- Sticky Date Pudding with Caramel Sauce
- Coconut matcha panna cotta
- Macarons with White Chocolate and Raspberry Ganache
- TLC Buttercream
- Deconstructed eton mess - Beni Orwell
- Red Velvet Chia Pudding