- 1 litres Milk
- 150 grams cornflour
- 100 gram sugar
- 8 slices melba toast
- 50 grams dessicated coconut
- 50 grams pistachio, chopped
- 200 gram thickened cream
- 150 grams sugar
- 100 gram water
- 1 heaped tsp lemon
- 1 heaped tsp Orange Blossom Water
4h 0minPreparation 4h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
- Place water sugar and lemon in mixing bowl 7 minutes/115 degrees/speed 2. Add blossom water ( or rose water) in last 2 minutes of cooking.
Ad Milk cornflour thickened cream sugar use the thickening option on Tm6 or cook 10 minutes 80 degrees speed 3.
Ou can increase the time to get right thickened consistency.
once thickened allow to cool for 10 minutes
- In a tray place the toast poor the cooled sugar syrup all over the toast enough to soak.
- Using a ladle poor the thickened pudding on top.
- Sprinkle desiccated coconut on top followed by crushed pistachio
- Place in fridge to cool for 4 hours.
Accessories you need
You can use rose water or orange blossom or a mixture of both in the pudding
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- Apricot Nectar Cheesecake - No bake/unbaked
- Vegan Carrot Cake
- White Chocolate Mud Cake
- Aunty Maree's Best Banana Cake Ever
- It’s Lime Cheesecake!
- LONG JOHNS (CREAM DOUGHNUT)
- Shady Grady Cheesecake
- Meghli مغلي
- apple pie bliss balls
- Coffee Scroll Biscuits
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing
- Banana and walnut muffins
- Cinnamon scrolls
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Chorizo Risotto
- Courgette Flan
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal