- 1 litres Milk
- 150 grams cornflour
- 100 gram sugar
- 8 slices melba toast
- 50 grams dessicated coconut
- 50 grams pistachio, chopped
- 200 gram thickened cream
- 1 level tbsp Rose Water
- 1 level tbsp Orange blossom
- 150 grams sugar
- 100 gram water
- 1 heaped tsp lemon
- 1 heaped tsp Orange Blossom Water
4h 0minPreparation 4h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
- Place water sugar and lemon in mixing bowl 7 minutes/115 degrees/speed 2. Add blossom water ( or rose water) in last 2 minutes of cooking.
- Ad Milk cornflour thickened cream sugar use the thickening option on Tm6
once thickened allow to cool for 10 minutes
- In a tray place the toast poor the cooled sugar syrup all over the toast enough to soak.
- Using a ladle poor the thickened pudding on top.
- Sprinkle desiccated coconut on top followed by crushed pistachio
- Place in fridge to cool for 4 hours.
Accessories you need
You can use rose water or orange blossom or a mixture of both in the pudding
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apple Crumble Pie
- Banana Cream Brûlée’s
- Pineapple Cheesecake Jars
- Lemon Cake Bliss Balls
- Zilm Chocolate Coconut Balls
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Layelle's Mahlabia (Milk pudding)
- Rima’s sugar syrup from cookidoo
- Rima’s Zuzu Saed’s Atayef
- Lemon Raw Balls (gluten free, sulphur free)
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Fig Honey Almond Tart
- Cheesy Knefeh
- loubya with tomato (loubya a banadoura)
- Zucchini with tomato (kosa a banadoura)
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- EJJA ( Lebanese Egg Fritters)
- Pistachio mafrouke with clotted cream
- Cream and caramel Kunfa cups.
- Chicken lasagne
- Houda’s kid friendly potato salad
- Mjadra (lentil rice)
- Kaak bkhamis (Thursday bread)
- Awwama (Lebanese sweet dumplings)