- 600 g thickened cream
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk, Chilled in fridge
- 1 portion Almond Brittle
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
I used the Almond Addiction recipe from the 'Festive Flavour' cookbook. You can use any type you like.
Put into thermomix broken into pieces and whiz until you have a mixture of small pieces and bitesize.
Speed 7, just watch for timing.
Pull out the biggest pieces and set aside all brittle in a bowl.
Don't clean bowl after crushing the brittle.
Insert Butterfly Whisk, add 600ml of thickened cream to the bowl.
40 seconds / speed 4
Add condensed milk, another 50 seconds / speed 4.
Add Brittle, 10 seconds / speed 2.
Transfer to a freezer safe container and set for at least 6hours.
Remove from the freezer for 5 minutes before scooping! ENJOY!
Ice Cream Base
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana, coconut and choc chip Ice cream - vegan, egg free, DF
- 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Energy Balls
- Guilt-free vegan Chocolate Balls
- Rocky Road
- Ice Cream Sandwich Cookies
- Macha Blancmange
- Strawberry and pear pancakes
- Orange and Poppy Seed Energy Balls
- Sticky Date Baked Cheesecake
- 4 ingredient Crunchie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Raw Raspberry and Coconut Cheesecake
- Chocolate Truffles (Brazilian Brigadeiros)