- 250 grams Roasted almonds
- sea salt
- 200 grams almond butter
- 80 grams coconut oil
- 40 grams Maple syrup
- 60 grams Shredded coconut, Plus extra for garnish
- 6 Raw dates, Pitted & Cut in half
- 60 grams coconut oil
- 40 grams Raw Cacao
- 1-2 tablespoon Rice bran syrup, or to your taste
Recipe is created for
Place roasted almonds into bowl & mill for 30 seconds, speed 9
Scrape down bowl add salt to taste & process again for another 30 seconds
Scrape again & if needed process for another 15-30 seconds or until paste/butter consistancy.
Scrape out bowl and reserve butter for later
Melt coconut oil in bowl 60degrees, 2 min, speed 1
Add remaining ingredients including the almond butter & mix together on speed 3 for 10 seconds to comine all ingredients.
Spoon teaspoons of mixture into silicon cupcake molds spreading evenly on the base so they are flat and put in freezer for 20 min or until firm
Take out of freezer and place the date half in the center.
Pour the cacao glaze (recipe below) over the date mixutre & sprinkle with extra coconut then return to the freezer to set.
These need to be kept in the fridge or freezer or they will be too soft.
Put coconut oil, Caco & rice bran syrup into bowl & melt for 2 min 60 degrees, speed 1. (Or until melted)
Mix on speed 3 for 5-10 seconds to combine.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls