- 50 g fine desiccated coconut
- 50 g raw cashew nuts
- 10 g freeze dried strawberries
- 20 g maple syrup
- 10 g coconut oil
- 150 g cacao butter
- 45 g maple syrup
- 60 g raw cacao powder
- sm pinch Himalayan crystal salt
8Recipe is created for
Weigh all topping ingredients into the TM bowl.
Set dial to lid locked position -
Press Turbo button twice.
Set this mixture aside and clean out bowl
Make sure bowl, blades, lid & seal are completely dry!!
Chocolate doesn't like water at all :o
Place small chunks of cacao butter in TM bowl.
Crush for 5 seconds on speed 9.
Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula.
Melt at 37C for 10 minutes on speed 1.
Scrape sides of bowl and blades with spatula to get any unmelted cacao butter off.
Melt any remaining chunks of butter at 37C for 10 minutes on speed 1.
Add remaining ingredients and mix for 10 minutes on speed 2.
Pour chocolate out of bowl into an easy to handle (completely dry) jug with a pourer.
Sprinkle topping into moulds or onto a tray lined with baking paper.
Pour chocolate over topping & freeze or refrigerate to set.
Once set, pop out of moulds or break into wedges and share with those you LOVE.
- I always clean my bowl by making a hot chocolate - that way no delicious chocolate is wasted!!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The perfect caramel slice
- Malteser slice
- Strawberry Carrot Leather
- Breakfast Bliss Balls
- Easy Peasy Chocolate Mousse
- THE BEST RAW AVOCADO CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
- Strawberry Chia Pudding
- White chocolate mousse logs
- All American Chocolate Shake
- White Chocolate & Coconut Custard
- Quick Freezer Chocolate
- Quick Reliable Fudge