- 100 grams Butter
- 30 grams golden syrup
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoons bicarbonate of soda
- 150 grams brown sugar
- 70 grams coconut, shredded
- 130 grams rolled oats
- 200 grams dark chocolate
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add butter (cubed), golden syrup & water to bowl. 100deg/1min/sp2.
2. Add Bi-carb, mix on Sp2 approx. 30sec until dissolved.
3. Add remaining ingredients, sugar, oats and coconut.
Mix Sp4 approx. 20 sec, scrape down sides, mix again for another 10 sec.
4. Roll mixture into tight little balls (approx. 24-26) and put in the fridge.
5. Wash and thoroughly dry bowl.
6. Break up dark chocolate and add to bowl chop 5sec/Sp8
7. Scrape down sides then melt 75deg/2min/Sp2
8. Remove ANZAC balls from the fridge and roll in melted chocolate.
9. Set in fridge for about 20 minutes before serving.
Accessories you need
Dark chocolate may be a bit rich for some. These are also yummy with white chocolate!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Oats, hazelnut, banana, chocolate chips muesli bar
- nutella custard
- Apple Crumble Pie
- Banana Cream Brûlée’s
- Pineapple Cheesecake Jars
- Lemon Cake Bliss Balls
- Zilm Chocolate Coconut Balls
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Layelle's Mahlabia (Milk pudding)
- Rima’s sugar syrup from cookidoo
- Rima’s Zuzu Saed’s Atayef
- Lemon Raw Balls (gluten free, sulphur free)