- 100-120 g raw sugar
- 1 lemon, flesh only
- 400 g Granny Smith Apples, cored and quarted
- 6 Fresh mint leaves, large
- 1 egg white, (optional, use approx 8 small cooked meringue if not using raw egg white)
- 1000 g ice cubes
8Recipe is created for
1. Weigh in raw sugar, mill for 10 seconds on speed 10. MC in place.
2. Add lemon flesh, apple, mint and egg white (or meringue), break down fruit for 10 seconds, speed 7. MC in place.
3. Add ice, with MC in place, crush the ice for 2 minutes on speed 10. Use your TM spatula to push down mixture as needed.
Sorbet will be ready once it looks fluffy and starts to give a swirl pattern on the top.
Increase and decrease the sugar and mint quantities as you desire.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- LEMON POSSET serves 12-18 with SUGAR FREE option
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- F45 Cacao Bliss Balls
- Milo Balls
- Apple Pikelets Egg Free Adaptable
- Choc Mint Fudge
- Strawberry "Yogo"
- Spanish Cream Cheese Flan
- Small Pavlova
- Cheesecake Balls
- Black rice cake
- Healthy Chocolate, Coconut & Date Bliss Balls