- 100-120 g raw sugar
- 1 lemon, flesh only
- 400 g Granny Smith Apples, cored and quarted
- 6 Fresh mint leaves, large
- 1 egg white, (optional, use approx 8 small cooked meringue if not using raw egg white)
- 1000 g ice cubes
Recipe is created for
1. Weigh in raw sugar, mill for 10 seconds on speed 10. MC in place.
2. Add lemon flesh, apple, mint and egg white (or meringue), break down fruit for 10 seconds, speed 7. MC in place.
3. Add ice, with MC in place, crush the ice for 2 minutes on speed 10. Use your TM spatula to push down mixture as needed.
Sorbet will be ready once it looks fluffy and starts to give a swirl pattern on the top.
Increase and decrease the sugar and mint quantities as you desire.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet