- 40 grams Butter, chopped
- 4 apples, Core all of them. Chop 2 into 1/4s and slice the remainder thinly.
- 120 grams Yogurt
- 10 grams raw sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- 1 tablespoon Milk
- 200 grams SR flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs
- sprinkle of cinnamon sugar to serve optional
- Extra yogurt and Maple syrup to serve, optional
1. Core and cut 2 of the 4 apples into 1/4s and place in "Closed lid" .
2. Slice remaining 2 thinly and set aside.
3. Place butter in "Closed lid" . Melt 60/sp2, 2 minutes.
4. Add remaining igredients and blitz sp5/15 secs. Scrape and repeat for a further 10 seconds.
5. Heat a large non stick frypan and melt a bit of butter in it.
6. Scoop 1/4 cups of batter into the pan ( I use a spring loaded icecream scoop).
7. Place a few slices of your resetved thinly slice apples on top of the batter.
8. When bubbles form, carefully flip and cok on the other side.
Serve warm with extra butter, a sprinkle of cinnamon sugar and maple syrup (optional).
Accessories you need
My dear Mum Heidi made these a lot when we were children as a Sunday morning treat...
These are delicious served warm or cold...and can easily be frozen.
As well as the extras such as butter and cinamon sugar..a dollop of yogurt on the side is delicious also.
If you like my recipes feel free to join my friendly FaceBook group "Thermify me.."
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Donut ice-cream
- Superfood Seed Bar
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- Brötchen (German bread rolls)
- GLUTEN FREE CRUMPETS
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- Blueberry jam
- Aussie Potato Cakes
- Dotty's Melting moments with Maple buttercream
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Golden Sultana Cake
- Mixed berry Cheesecake trifle
- Mini cheesecake tarts 2 ways.
- Blueberry and Banana Cake
- Indonesian Mooncake
- Vegan Brazilian 'No-Cheese' Puffs
- No bake Keto museli bars
- Chelsea Winter’s Afghan Biscuits
- Japanese cotton cheesecake
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Chocolate Scottish Tablet (Crumbly Chocolate Fudge)
- Chedar Cheese Spread (Like Cheez Whizz)
- Filipino Pandesal
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice