- 40 grams Butter, chopped
- 4 apples, Core all of them. Chop 2 into 1/4s and slice the remainder thinly.
- 120 grams Yogurt
- 10 grams raw sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- 1 tablespoon Milk
- 200 grams SR flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs
- sprinkle of cinnamon sugar to serve optional
- Extra yogurt and Maple syrup to serve, optional
1. Core and cut 2 of the 4 apples into 1/4s and place in .
2. Slice remaining 2 thinly and set aside.
3. Place butter in . Melt 60/sp2, 2 minutes.
4. Add remaining igredients and blitz sp5/15 secs. Scrape and repeat for a further 10 seconds.
5. Heat a large non stick frypan and melt a bit of butter in it.
6. Scoop 1/4 cups of batter into the pan ( I use a spring loaded icecream scoop).
7. Place a few slices of your resetved thinly slice apples on top of the batter.
8. When bubbles form, carefully flip and cok on the other side.
Serve warm with extra butter, a sprinkle of cinnamon sugar and maple syrup (optional).
My dear Mum Heidi made these a lot when we were children as a Sunday morning treat...
These are delicious served warm or cold...and can easily be frozen.
As well as the extras such as butter and cinamon sugar..a dollop of yogurt on the side is delicious also.
If you like my recipes feel free to join my friendly FaceBook group "Thermify me.."
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Breakfast Bliss Balls
- Easy Peasy Chocolate Mousse
- Strawberry Chia Pudding
- White chocolate mousse logs
- All American Chocolate Shake
- White Chocolate & Coconut Custard
- Quick Freezer Chocolate
- Quick Reliable Fudge
- Mums Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- Redskin Fudge
- Sticky Date Pudding
- Orange, Blueberry & Nut Cake
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Fair Dinkum Beef pies
- Dotty’s Apple Sponge with GF options
- Dotty’s Ginger biscuits
- Quiche Lorraine
- The BEST shortcrust pastry
- Ham, cheese and pineapple muffins
- Mocha brownies with a Coffee glaze
- Marscapone, Caramelised onion and Tomato Tart
- Heidi's German Streusel cake with apple and pudding
- Wholemeal rolls
- Orange Pound Cake