- 110 gram Activated Almonds or Natural
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 130 gram Dried Apple Slices
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 30 gram Whey Protein Powder (Double Choc Flavour)
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 125 gram dessicated coconut
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place almonds, chia seeds, dried apple, cinnamon & protein powder in bowl. 3 seconds/Speed 8.
2. Add Coconut Oil. 10 seconds/Speed 8. Scape down sides of bowl.
3. Fill thermo measuring cap approx 1/2 full of water and add to bowl during final mix. 20 seconds/Speed 5.
4. Mix should be sticky. Take bite size portions, roll into ball and roll through coconut.
5. Place in sealed container and refrigerate until set. Enjoy
If you're not fussed about the protein, omit and don't add the water at the end. The coconut oil and apple will have enough density to bind together.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- 3 Ingredient Easy Lemon Tarts
- Lucuma Ice Cream
- Variation Palacinke (Croatian Crepes)
- Lemon cheesecake pots
- Hokey Pokey ice-cream slice
- Peanut butter bars
- Feijoa Bakewell tart
- Mars Bar Cheesecake
- Simple Jelly from Cordial
- Nutty Bliss Balls