- 400-500 grams Frozen Apples, Peeled, chopped into small cubes
- 100 grams raw sugar
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cinnamon Powder
- 1 egg white
- 30 grams Butter
- 20 grams oats
- 30 grams raw sugar
Recipe is created for
Mix Crumble ingredients for 10 sec/spd 6.
Pour onto a lined baking tray and spread out.
Bake in a 170C oven until golden (around 10 minutes).
Cool and crumble.
Place sugar into the bowl. Mill 10 sec/spd 10.
Add Apple and Cinnamon and chop 10 sec/spd 7.
Add Butterfly and Egg White.
Mix on speed 4 until you get the nice 'frangipani' look on top.
Serve with cooled crumble on top.
To make the Crumble:
To make the fluff:
Accessories you need
I used 1/2 Granny Smith Apples, 1/2 Pink Lady.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nutella Ice Cream (no eggs)
- Oats, hazelnut, banana, chocolate chips muesli bar
- nutella custard
- Apple Crumble Pie
- Banana Cream Brûlée’s
- Pineapple Cheesecake Jars
- Lemon Cake Bliss Balls
- Zilm Chocolate Coconut Balls
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Layelle's Mahlabia (Milk pudding)
- Rima’s sugar syrup from cookidoo
- Rima’s Zuzu Saed’s Atayef