8Recipe is created for
juice an apple - quarter it and blitz on 6-8 for 30 secs, then add a touch of water and do it on 9 for 2 mins to get a good texture. It does't matter if it is pretty thick as you want the end result thick and 'jellyish' anyway.
Pop about 80mls into a small glass and add 1 or 2 tsp of chia seeds mix. Leave in fridge for 10 or so mins to set. voila! easy healthy 'jelly'.
Other fruits would work as well - strong ones would be better - eg pineapple. Kiwi fruit and apple would be a good mix - would jide the chia seeds from picky kids too.
Found this on //www.forumthermomix.com
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Snickers Cheesecake
- Chocolate Fudge Bliss Balls
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Keto Peanut butter Fudge
- Mango and Raspberry Froyo
- Variation Peanut butter brownie Bliss Balls
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Protein Balls - Nut Free
- Cacao Date Truffles
- Knafeh (Middle Eastern Custard Dessert)