- 130-150 g raw sugar, adjust to taste
- 1 apple, quartered
- 3 Limes, peeled without white pith
- 1 lemon, peeled without white pith
- 10g or 2cm ginger, or to taste
- 40 g Baby Spinach Leaves
- 1 egg white
- 1kg ice cubes
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add raw sugar. Mill 10sec/speed 10.
Add baby spinach, apple, limes, lemon, ginger and egg white. Chop 10 sec/speed 5.
Add ice cubes and crush for 1.5 mins/speed 9.
Serve immediately or place in Thermoserver.
Leave for 10 mins and drink like a slushie. The more spinach you add in, the greener it gets. Call it Shrek, Swamp, Monster or Alien slushie!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- How to make Caramel Nurungji ( Rice popcorn )
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Caramilk Ice magic
- Caramilk Delight
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Caramilk Cheesecake
- Soy bean Curd Jelly(Pudding)
- Caramilk Phily Cheesecake