- 1/2 cup --- Lite Sweeten Condensed Milk
- 1 cup desicated cocnut
- 3/4 cup desicated coconut
- 200 g dried apricots
Recipe is created for
Scrape down sides with spatula if needed.
Scrape down mixture off the sides
When all ingredients are combind, roll mixture into small balls and roll small balls in in remander of desicated coconut until lightly covered
Then refrigerate until ready to be eaten.
Place dried apricots into thermomix bowl 5 second on speed 5
Add condensed milk and 1 cup of desiccated coconut mix for 10 sec on speed 5
Accessories you need
Great school snack and can be frozen.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream