- 1/2 cup --- Lite Sweeten Condensed Milk
- 1 cup desicated cocnut
- 3/4 cup desicated coconut
- 200 g dried apricots
8Recipe is created for
Scrape down sides with spatula if needed.
Scrape down mixture off the sides
When all ingredients are combind, roll mixture into small balls and roll small balls in in remander of desicated coconut until lightly covered
Then refrigerate until ready to be eaten.
Place dried apricots into thermomix bowl 5 second on speed 5
Add condensed milk and 1 cup of desiccated coconut mix for 10 sec on speed 5
Accessories you need
Great school snack and can be frozen.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raw Low Carb Mini Avocado Cheesecakes
- Chocolate Brownies - Grandma's Recipe
- Raspberry Coconut Dessert Bowl
- Mango ice cream, sugar free and dairy free
- Protein banana ice cream
- Easy Vanilla Icecream
- Chocolate summer cups
- Dairy Free Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Easy Lemon Cheesecake with Raspberry Jelly
- Vegan Choc Orange Bliss Balls (GF)
- Vegan Choc Mint Bliss Balls (GF)