- 250 grams plain sweet biscuits
- 150 grams dried apricots
- 120 grams macadamia nuts
- 120 grams shredded coconut (toasted)
- 395 gram can sweetened condensed milk
- 150 grams butter chopped
- 250 grams cooking chocolate (dark or milk)
1. Grease and line a 28x18cm baking pan with baking paper or foil
2. Place biscuits into bowl and chop for 5 secs on speed 8, set aside.
3. Place apricots in bowl and chop for 4 secs on speed 7, set aside.
4. Place macadamias in bowl and chop for 5 secs on speed 7, set aside.
5. Place sweetened condensed milk into and chopped butter into bowl, mix for 6-7 mins at 70 deg C speed 2.
6. Add dry ingredients and mix for 20 seconds on speed 3.
7. Press mixture into prepared tin.
8. Clean and dry bowl , place chocolate pieces in bowl and melt at 60 deg for 6 mins.
8. Pour melted chocolate over slice and allow to set. Cut into squares to serve.
Slice with hot knife into squares. Share with your friends as they are addictive!
Recipe converted from Nestles Recipes .com.au.... Thankyou Nestle.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls