- 250 grams plain sweet biscuits
- 150 grams dried apricots
- 120 grams macadamia nuts
- 120 grams shredded coconut (toasted)
- 395 gram can sweetened condensed milk
- 150 grams butter chopped
- 250 grams cooking chocolate (dark or milk)
1. Grease and line a 28x18cm baking pan with baking paper or foil
2. Place biscuits into bowl and chop for 5 secs on speed 8, set aside.
3. Place apricots in bowl and chop for 4 secs on speed 7, set aside.
4. Place macadamias in bowl and chop for 5 secs on speed 7, set aside.
5. Place sweetened condensed milk into and chopped butter into bowl, mix for 6-7 mins at 70 deg C speed 2.
6. Add dry ingredients and mix for 20 seconds on speed 3.
7. Press mixture into prepared tin.
8. Clean and dry bowl , place chocolate pieces in bowl and melt at 60 deg for 6 mins.
8. Pour melted chocolate over slice and allow to set. Cut into squares to serve.
Accessories you need
Slice with hot knife into squares. Share with your friends as they are addictive!
Recipe converted from Nestles Recipes .com.au.... Thankyou Nestle.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Rum and Raisin Icecream
- Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- Chocolate Mouse (translated from Schokoladen-Mousse recipe)
- Zserbo aka Gerbeaud cake (Hungarian layer cake)
- Jilly’s No Fail Rum Balls
- Gluten free sponge
- Christmas 🎄 jelly candys
- Variation Knafeh (Middle Eastern Custard Dessert)
- Lemon Slice
- gulten free rice cake
- Biscoff slice
- Variation Thermomix Russian Fudge