- 1 package Marie biscuits
- 250 g dried apricots
- 125 g Butter, cubed
- 200 g condensed milk (1/2 tin or make your own)
- 100 g brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon Desiccated Coconut
- desiccated coconut extra
1. Crush biscuits 15 sec / speed 6, check if at desired consistency. Set aside in a bowl.
2. Chop dried apricots 4 sec / speed 6, or longer as desired. I like some nice chunks.
3. Melt butter, sugar & condensed milk 1 min 30 / 50 degrees / speed 3. Ensure all blended well.
4. Add biscuits, apricots & coconut 20sec / reverse /speed 3
5. Press into a lined slice tin with a spatula. Top with extra coconut if desired and refrigerate until firm. Cut into small pieces once firm.
Apricot Coconut Slice
Accessories you need
Quick and easy to prepare. Best kept refrigerated.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- Apricot Nectar Cheesecake - No bake/unbaked
- Vegan Carrot Cake
- White Chocolate Mud Cake
- Aunty Maree's Best Banana Cake Ever
- It’s Lime Cheesecake!
- LONG JOHNS (CREAM DOUGHNUT)
- Shady Grady Cheesecake
- Meghli مغلي