- 100 grams Raw macadamias
- 100 grams Dried Apricots (preferably sulfate free)
- 100 grams rolled oats
- 50 grams Shredded coconut
- 20 grams flaxseeds
- 2 drops food grade lemon essential oil, I use DoTerra oils
- Shredded coconut- Extra, for rolling
Place all ingredients in bowl and mix on speed 9 until moist and well combined, scraping down the side of the bowl when necessary.
Roll mixture into balls, coat with extra shredded coconut and pop in the fridge!
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mel’s anything goes Rocky Road
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Chocolate Mousse - 2 ingredients and egg free
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Raspberry, almond, cacao and hemp bliss balls
- Pouring sugar-free low-fat Vanilla Custard
- 'The Real Deal' Creme Brulee
- Chocolate Bliss Balls (my version of Boost Juice ones)
- Best Ever Lemon Meringue Pie