- 150 grams dried apricots
- 200 grams Desiccated Coconut
Add both items into bowl and process on speed 10 for 1 minute (scrape sides) then process speed 10 again for 1 minute.
Check consistency, when squeezed together it should be very moist as the oils from the coconut are starting to turn into coconut butter. This is what binds it.
Press into lined loaf tin. I used the back of the MC to help. Sprinkle with extra dedicated coconut.
Refrigerate to set. Then cut once cooled.
Accessories you need
Picture and recipe adapted from wholefoodsimply.com.
Perfect guilt free NO SUGAR sweet snack for the whole family.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Raw Balls (gluten free, sulphur free)
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Fig Honey Almond Tart
- sweet chestnut
- Purple sweet potato soymilk
- Tofu Pudding
- Apricot Balls/Slice
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Custard with Protein Powder
- Rima’s Tagrid Ahmed Mamaghanooj Kitchen’s Mafrookeh
- Poached Quince - TM6 Slow Cook, Blade Cover Method
- Banoffee Pie