- 100g sugar
- 1kg ice, or 800g ice is fine too
- 400g Fresh fruit of your choice
- 1 lemon flesh only
- 100g water, optional
Place sugar & zest into TM bowl & chop for 10 secs speed 10.
Add fruit & lemon. Chop for 5 secs speed 7. Add the ice & chop for 1min 30 secs on speed 10 stiring with the spatula if needed. You may need to add the water if your fruit is not very juicy.
Transfer to a Thermoserver & serve imediately.
FRESH FRUIT SORBET
You can use any combo of fresh fruit you like - we would not reccomend using watermelon as this is quite a watery fruit & you would have a watery tasting sorbet - you can freeze watermelon cubes & use instead of the ice.
Place leftover sorbet into icy pole makers for a quick delicious snack for the kids. Or place leftovers into ice cube trays & chop them up again before serving, you may need to add a bit of liquid to help keep them moving in the TM bowl.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mel’s anything goes Rocky Road
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Chocolate Mousse - 2 ingredients and egg free
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Raspberry, almond, cacao and hemp bliss balls
- Pouring sugar-free low-fat Vanilla Custard
- 'The Real Deal' Creme Brulee
- Chocolate Bliss Balls (my version of Boost Juice ones)
- Best Ever Lemon Meringue Pie
- Indulgent Cream Cheese Brownies
- Charlie's Vanilla Bean Paste
- Charlie's Spicy Prawn & Pumpkin Soup
- Vanilla Bean Custard- Arwen's version
- Mayonnaise Free Coleslaw - Arwen's version
- Arwen's Heavenly Hummus
- Pizza Bianca with Rosemary & Garlic
- Rosey & Arwen's Spanish Surprise Breakfast Muffins
- Buckwheat Dinner Rolls - Arwen's tweaked version
- Charlie's Creme Caramel
- Erica & Arwen's Apricot & Hazelnut Hot Cross Buns
- Charlie's Quince Jelly
- Venetian Biscuits
- Chocolate Coconut Biscuits
- Old-Fashioned Cooked Mayonnaise
- Peanut Salad Dressing Recipes
- Calamansi Jam/Marmalade
- Super simple Orange and poppy seed cake...perfect for kids to make!
- Sweet Potato & Lentil Soup
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- Lasagne with Spinach and Ricotta
- The Best butter cream frosting
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones