- 60 grams raw sugar, Use less or more for personal taste
- lime peel, 1/2 lime or a full lime
- 150 grams Lychees
- 150 grams Fresh Mango flesh or Canned sliced Mango
- 800 grams ice cubes, can use 1kg
- 1 egg white
- 40 grams coconut cream
Recipe is created for
Mill sugar and lime peel for 20 sec/ speed 9
add fruit and 1/2 the ice blend for 20 sec/ speed 9 ***
add reminding ice, coconut cream and egg white
Blend for 1 minute/speed 9
*** add (spirits at this point for summer Daiquiris)
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mel’s anything goes Rocky Road
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Chocolate Mousse - 2 ingredients and egg free
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Raspberry, almond, cacao and hemp bliss balls
- Pouring sugar-free low-fat Vanilla Custard
- 'The Real Deal' Creme Brulee
- Chocolate Bliss Balls (my version of Boost Juice ones)
- Best Ever Lemon Meringue Pie