- 60 grams raw sugar, Use less or more for personal taste
- lime peel, 1/2 lime or a full lime
- 150 grams Lychees
- 150 grams Fresh Mango flesh or Canned sliced Mango
- 800 grams ice cubes, can use 1kg
- 1 egg white
- 40 grams coconut cream
Recipe is created for
Mill sugar and lime peel for 20 sec/ speed 9
add fruit and 1/2 the ice blend for 20 sec/ speed 9 ***
add reminding ice, coconut cream and egg white
Blend for 1 minute/speed 9
*** add (spirits at this point for summer Daiquiris)
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Caramilk Cheesecake
- Soy bean Curd Jelly(Pudding)
- Caramilk Phily Cheesecake
- Cheesecake - Basic mix
- Chocolate Spiders
- Larger quantity Lemon Butter
- 20 Second Ginger Nut Balls
- Peppermint Choc Chip Ice Cream
- Walnut and coffee cheesecake slice