- 125 grams oat flour
- 125 grams plain flour
- 60 grams cornflour (starch)
- 2 level tbsp sugar
- 1 level tbsp dried instant yeast
- 1 Milk, Half cup
- 1 level tbsp vanilla extract
- 300 grams sugar
- 100 grams water
- 1 level tsp lemon juice, (Fresh)
- 2 level tsp Orange Blossom Water
1h 10minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
- Ad all the dry ingredients in the mixing bowl
- Ad milk and vanilla extract
- Mix on 5.5 ad water through the lid until slight runny consistency about 10 seconds (water should be around half a cup)
- Transfer to a bowl and let rise till double in size.
- Clean and dry mixing bowl
- Add water, sugar and lemon in mixing bow 10min/90 degrees/speed2
add orange blossom water in the last 2 minutes of cookings.
Allow to cool to room temperature before using.
- Heat oil , once oil is hot scoop in small balls of the dough into the oil, do not over Crowed.
Take out once golden and place in sugar syrup.
once soaked in syrup transfer to serving plate.
Accessories you need
You can make oat flour by milling oats speed 9 for 10 seconds.
You can take out the awwamat once cooked before golden and before serving re-fry them again to golden colour to get extra crunchy.
second picture shows how it should look if you want to re cook.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apple Crumble Pie
- Banana Cream Brûlée’s
- Pineapple Cheesecake Jars
- Lemon Cake Bliss Balls
- Zilm Chocolate Coconut Balls
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Layelle's Mahlabia (Milk pudding)
- Rima’s sugar syrup from cookidoo
- Rima’s Zuzu Saed’s Atayef
- Lemon Raw Balls (gluten free, sulphur free)
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Fig Honey Almond Tart
- Cheesy Knefeh
- loubya with tomato (loubya a banadoura)
- Zucchini with tomato (kosa a banadoura)
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- EJJA ( Lebanese Egg Fritters)
- Pistachio mafrouke with clotted cream
- Cream and caramel Kunfa cups.
- Chicken lasagne
- Houda’s kid friendly potato salad
- Mjadra (lentil rice)
- Kaak bkhamis (Thursday bread)
- Aish al saraya