- 500 gram granita biscuits, roughly broken
- 250 gram unsalted butter, chilled, roughly cubed
- 500 grams Philidelphia cream cheese
- 375 grams white chocolate, Melted
- 100 grams Bailey's Irish Cream
- 2 punnets Strawberries, quartered
8h 10minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
1. Roughly break granita biscuits into bowl, add butter and 4 sec/speed 8, repeat 2-3 times until mixture resembles bread crumbs (DO NOT over process)
2. press base mixture into springform cake tin, covering base and up all the sides.
(No need to grease or line tin as there is the butter in the base mixture)
Place tin in fridge for 10-15 mins
Add cream cheese, melted choc and baileys to TM bowl. Mix 15-30 secs/Sp 3, until mixture is well combined and smooth.
(Time can vary depending on how cold the cream cheese is)
1. Remove tin from fridge.
2. Layer 1/4 of the cheese mixture to tin and spread evenly across the base. Sprinkle liberally with strawberries.
3. Repeat process until all mixture is finished, decorating the top with strawberries however you choose.
Refrigerate cheesecake overnight, covered in cling wrap
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- MINT CHOC-CHIP NANAIMO BARS
- Apple & Rasperry Crumble
- Cacao Pistachio Bliss Balls
- Wholesome Choco Fix Balls
- Raw Lemon Slice
- DATE & COCONUT BLISS BALLS
- CARAMEL GINGER FUDGE
- Strawberry Bliss Balls
- Caramel Hemp Protein Balls
- Dans frozen treats Variation Frozen Mango Bars...
- Dans Nuts. Doughnuts that is. Variation Jam Ball Donuts.
- Dairy and Egg free Chocolate Custard