- 500 gram granita biscuits, roughly broken
- 250 gram unsalted butter, chilled, roughly cubed
- 500 grams Philidelphia cream cheese
- 375 grams white chocolate, Melted
- 100 grams Bailey's Irish Cream
- 2 punnets Strawberries, quartered
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Roughly break granita biscuits into bowl, add butter and 4 sec/speed 8, repeat 2-3 times until mixture resembles bread crumbs (DO NOT over process)
2. press base mixture into springform cake tin, covering base and up all the sides.
(No need to grease or line tin as there is the butter in the base mixture)
Place tin in fridge for 10-15 mins
Add cream cheese, melted choc and baileys to TM bowl. Mix 15-30 secs/Sp 3, until mixture is well combined and smooth.
(Time can vary depending on how cold the cream cheese is)
1. Remove tin from fridge.
2. Layer 1/4 of the cheese mixture to tin and spread evenly across the base. Sprinkle liberally with strawberries.
3. Repeat process until all mixture is finished, decorating the top with strawberries however you choose.
Refrigerate cheesecake overnight, covered in cling wrap
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Reliable Fudge
- Mums Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- Redskin Fudge
- Sticky Date Pudding
- Orange, Blueberry & Nut Cake
- Classic lemon tart
- Madarica - Croatian chocolate slice
- Crostata ricotta with Nutella and choc chips
- HCG Apple Crisp
- Banana Anzac Crumble
- ANZAC Choccy Biccy Balls
- Aunty CECELIA's mango macadamia cheesecake recipe