- 4 bananas
- 100 grams cup choc chips
- 1 tbsp agave syrup or (raw) honey or maple syrup
1h 0minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Peel and chop bananas place separately on a tray and freeze.
Add frozen banana pieces, choc chips, and argave syrup into thermomix. Mix for about 1 min starting slowly and build up to speed 10.
When smooth, serve and enjoy
Frozen banana icecream
Accessories you need
Very yummy, fresh and health icecream
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream