- 4 Small, medium Bannana
Recipe is created for
1. Peel banana
2. Slice banana in half lengthways, and through the middle
3. Freeze floating ziplock bags.
4. Once frozen, place bananas in TM bowl and 'shoosh' for 1 minute on 9, or until smooth and creamy. (With mc)
Add to smoothies or enjoy on their own as a healthy ice cream.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- Raw Cacao & Almond Protein Balls
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- Apricot Nectar Cheesecake - No bake/unbaked
- Vegan Carrot Cake
- White Chocolate Mud Cake
- Aunty Maree's Best Banana Cake Ever
- It’s Lime Cheesecake!
- LONG JOHNS (CREAM DOUGHNUT)
- Shady Grady Cheesecake