- 250 grams (1 cup) yoghurt, (use automatic cooking method on TM5 for a creamy, greek style yoghurt.)
- 60 grams (1/3 cup) chia seeds
- seasonal fruit of choice
- Nuts and seeds of choice, optional
- 1 litre milk (any kind)
- 120 grams pot set yoghurt (jalna, famers union OR 120g of your last batch)
- 75 grams milk powder
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Measure one cup of yoghurt into your thermomix.
2. Add 1/3 cup of chia seeds and mix on "Counter-clockwise operation" speed 2.5 for 10 seconds or until well combined.
3. Pour into small jars, containers or bowls and top with seasonal fruit.
4. Add nuts & seeds to your liking.
5. Store in the fridge for several hours. Overnight is ideal and makes the perfect snack or breakfast to grab on the run.
6. Will last a couple of days in the fridge- you can add fruit, nuts & seeds when your ready to eat it.
* This recipe was used with home made yoghurt. Use the Automatic cooking option on your TM5.
Accessories you need
* Try using a coconut yoghurt as a dairy free alternative
* be creative with your fruit choices- apple & cinnamon, blueberry & pepita, mixed berries, apricot & pear...
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Val's Pavlova
- Estelles Apple Crumble
- Vegan GF Homemade Chocolates
- Nut-free Bliss Balls
- Taste Christmas Cake
- Keto Chocolate Nut Seed balls
- Baked Lemon Curd Cheesecake/s
- MINT CHOC-CHIP NANAIMO BARS
- Apple & Rasperry Crumble
- Cacao Pistachio Bliss Balls
- Wholesome Choco Fix Balls