- 250 grams (1 cup) yoghurt, (use automatic cooking method on TM5 for a creamy, greek style yoghurt.)
- 60 grams (1/3 cup) chia seeds
- seasonal fruit of choice
- Nuts and seeds of choice, optional
- 1 litre milk (any kind)
- 120 grams pot set yoghurt (jalna, famers union OR 120g of your last batch)
- 75 grams milk powder
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Measure one cup of yoghurt into your thermomix.
2. Add 1/3 cup of chia seeds and mix on speed 2.5 for 10 seconds or until well combined.
3. Pour into small jars, containers or bowls and top with seasonal fruit.
4. Add nuts & seeds to your liking.
5. Store in the fridge for several hours. Overnight is ideal and makes the perfect snack or breakfast to grab on the run.
6. Will last a couple of days in the fridge- you can add fruit, nuts & seeds when your ready to eat it.
* This recipe was used with home made yoghurt. Use the Automatic cooking option on your TM5.
Accessories you need
* Try using a coconut yoghurt as a dairy free alternative
* be creative with your fruit choices- apple & cinnamon, blueberry & pepita, mixed berries, apricot & pear...
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- White Chocolate, Cherry Brandy Balls
- Churros - Gluten free
- Chocolate avocado mousse
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup