- 3 or 4 stalks rhubarb, sliced
- 50 grams sugar
- 1 tablespoon gluten free cornflour
- 300 grams strawberries, fresh or frozen
- 250 grams frozen raspberries*, adjust amount to taste
- 60 grams Butter
- 180 grams almonds
- 75 grams Desiccated or shredded Coconut
- 55 grams rice flour
- 50 grams brown sugar
If using frozen strawberries remove from the freezer to defrost. Prepare baking dish and preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius.
Cook rhubarb 5 minutes/80 degrees/speed 1. Scrape down sides and cook a further 5 minutes/80 degrees/speed 1. Rhubarb should be soft and breaking down.
Add cornflour and strawberries. Cook 3 minutes/80 degrees/ speed 1.
Pour mix into prepared dish. Top evenly with frozen raspberries. Use more or less raspberries as per your taste.
Mill almonds to meal - 4seconds/speed 9.
Add remaining ingredients. Turbo x 2.
Spread topping evenly over fruit in dish.
Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes.
Brown sugar in topping can be replaced with 3 tablespoons of maple syrup.
I used this the next day in the kids lunchboxes with a spoon. It was a hit.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin Pie Fudge
- My Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Peppermint Crinkle Cookies
- Spicy Molasses Cookies
- Lemon, Chicken & Rosemary Risotto - Low FODMAP
- Zucchini Hummus - Low FODMAP
- Fresh Mozzarella, Spinach and Basil Lasagna (Low FODMAP)
- Beef Burgundy Low-FODMAP
- Tuna Casserole Low-FODMAP
- Pumpkin Soup Low-FODMAP
- Low FODMAP Banana Bread
- Nut Free Raw Cacao Treat Balls