- 500 grams apple juice
- 300 grams Fresh Strawberries Hulled
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 6 sheets gelatine leaves
Place apple juice, sugar and berries in bowl. Cook 12 minutes 90 degrees speed 1
meanwhile prepare gelatine sheets in a bowl and cover with cold water for 3 minutes or until soft. Squeeze out excess water.
add gelatine to bowl mix 30 seconds speed 2
Place 6 jelly moulds on a tray
use the strainer and pour liquid into the moulds and place in the fridge to set
keep in the fridge for 4-5 hours until set
when ready to eat place moulds in hot water for 3 seconds to remove jelly from moulds
Accessories you need
You can replace strawberries for frozen berries
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- White Chocolate, Cherry Brandy Balls
- Churros - Gluten free
- Chocolate avocado mousse
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Chocolate Panforte
- Peanut butter short bread
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Spicey Hot Chocolate Mix
- Healthy Chocolate, Raspberry and Blueberry muffins
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Choc Quinoa Brownie
- Raspberry & Rosewater Vodka
- Super Hot Chilli Jam
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread