- 500 grams apple juice
- 300 grams Fresh Strawberries Hulled
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 6 sheets gelatine leaves
Place apple juice, sugar and berries in bowl. Cook 12 minutes 90 degrees speed 1
meanwhile prepare gelatine sheets in a bowl and cover with cold water for 3 minutes or until soft. Squeeze out excess water.
add gelatine to bowl mix 30 seconds speed 2
Place 6 jelly moulds on a tray
use the strainer and pour liquid into the moulds and place in the fridge to set
keep in the fridge for 4-5 hours until set
when ready to eat place moulds in hot water for 3 seconds to remove jelly from moulds
Accessories you need
You can replace strawberries for frozen berries
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Caramilk Ice magic
- Caramilk Delight
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Caramilk Cheesecake
- Marinated flank steak
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Gluten Free Yo Yo's
- Lemon sprinkle cookies
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Jam packed with love
- Steamed Chicken Dumplings with Chilli Glaze
- Streusal Berry Muffins
- Caramel butterscotch scrolls
- Kiwi Biscuits
- Jakel's Moreish Caramel Mud Cake