- 500 g Berry's (or any fruit)
- 300 ml whipped cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 l imes (or lemons) juice and finely grated rind
- 2 tablespoons powdered gelatine
- 1/4 cup boiling water
8Recipe is created for
Add gelatine to boiling watere and whisk with a fork, set aside
Add sugar to bowl and mix 1 min on 9 to make into caster sugar
Add Berrys to TM bowl and chop 1min on 7
Add lime juice and rind to TM bowl
Add gelatine mix cooled to TM bowl
Mix 1min on 2
Add whipped cream to bowl and mix 1 on 2
Pour into glass flutes and put in fridge to set 2 Hours
Serve with sponge finger biscuits
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hot Cross Bun Bliss Balls
- Cheesecake filled Easter eggs
- Chocolate weetbix balls
- No Melt Buttercream icing for the Tropics
- Gut Loving Strawberry & Coconut Gummies
- The Best Buttercream Icing
- Lemon Lime Bliss Balls, Dairy Free, Vegan, DoTerra
- Salted Caramilk Slice
- Mini Choc-Raspberry Tarts
- Lemon Energy Balls
- Healthy Mousse
- Date & almond minty snack balls