- 300 grams soft butter
- 400 grams sugar
- 500 grams Self Raising Flour
- 4 large eggs
- 165 grams Milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 20 grams cocoa
- 30 grams icing sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
1h 5minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
9Afternoon tea Brunch Snack Supper Alcohol-free Nut free Autumn Carnival Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter Baking BBQ Birthday Children birthday Everyday Gift Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Easy Quick Cake Dessert
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees and spray a bundt tin with cooking spray
2. Add all the white mixture ingredients into the bowl: soft butter (300g), sugar (400g), self raising flour (500g), eggs (4), milk (165g), vanilla essence (2 tsp). Mix for 30 seconds/speed 5.
3. Scrape down sides and mix again for 1 minute/speed5 or until well mixed.
4. Transfer 2/3 of the white mixture into the bunt tin.
5. With remaining white mixture still in your Thermomix add all black mixture ingredients: cocoa (20g), icing sugar (30g), baking soda (1/8 tsp). Mix for 15 seconds/speed 5.
6. Scrape down sides and mix again for 5 seconds/speed 5.
7. Pour the black mixture on top of the white mixture in the bunt tin. Use a knife to swirl through the mixture to create the marble effect.
8. Bake in the oven for 50-60 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.
9. Dust with icing sugar for decoration (optional) and serve.
You can mill your own icing sugar for the black mixture before starting if you dont have any.
You can also dust with icing sugar or spread the cake with chocolate icing once cooled.
Store in an airtight container to keep it moist.
It freezes well.
If you try this recipe, I would very much appreciate your feedback by leaving a comment and rating.
Come visit me on facebook at 'Fayi Cookbooks' for more recipes
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Rocky Road
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- Pink & White Coconut Ice (Breast Cancer Foundation / Think Pink Fundraiser)
- Traditional Lemonade Scones
- Lemon and Peach Potion Pots For Halloween
- Easy Two Ingredient Scones
- Zucchini Leek soup Failsafe
- Failsafe chicken
- Bloody Coconut Ice
- Cashew cookies (failsafe)
- Failsafe bread
- Rice porridge (failsafe)
- Chocolate nut muffin
- Mussels in a Red Sauce soup
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Grain free chocolate mud cake cupcakes
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- Nut butter Porridge
- Plum jam with apple
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- Easy Lemon Cake