- 50 grams Roasted Black sesame seeds
- 400 grams water
- 40 grams raw sugar
- 40 grams roasted salted cashew nuts
8Recipe is created for
Put sesame seeds in bowl
Add 400 gms water
Cook 100C 10mins Speed 2
Add cashew nuts and sugar
Blend 3mins Speed 10
Accessories you need
Roast sesame seeds 2mins 180C in oven or
Panroast medium heat 5 mins
Acknowledgment Jessy Tang
Almond 'Creme Brulee'
Use roasted white sesame seeds and roasted almonds with skins on
Use white roasted sesame seeds and roasted peanuts
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc peanut butter balls
- 3 ingredient vanilla ice-cream
- Gluten Free Muesli Bars
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Chantilly Cream
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free