- 50 grams Roasted Black sesame seeds
- 400 grams water
- 40 grams raw sugar
- 40 grams roasted salted cashew nuts
8Recipe is created for
Put sesame seeds in bowl
Add 400 gms water
Cook 100C 10mins Speed 2
Add cashew nuts and sugar
Blend 3mins Speed 10
Accessories you need
Roast sesame seeds 2mins 180C in oven or
Panroast medium heat 5 mins
Acknowledgment Jessy Tang
Almond 'Creme Brulee'
Use roasted white sesame seeds and roasted almonds with skins on
Use white roasted sesame seeds and roasted peanuts
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vanilla and cinnamon candied almonds
- Brandy Ice Cream
- Sago Plum Pudding
- Gingerbread Syrup
- Nanna's Tea Cake
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Choc mint cheese cake
- Quick fruit sponge
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert
- Strawberry Cheesecake - no bake
- Classic chocolate fudge
- Vegan Peanut Butter/Caramel Sauce