- 100 g Butter, (cold from fridge)
- 150 g Ginger Nut Biscuits
- 150 g LSA (blended linseeds, sunflower seed, almonds)
- 150 g raw sugar, (Can use caster if you already have it)
- 200 g white chocolate with Cocnut, (Purchased from Aldi)
- 500 g Philadelphia cream cheese
- 1 tsp Vanilla Paste
- 320 g cream
- 1 tbsp gelatine
- 60 g Boiling water
- 300 g Frozen Blue berries
Recipe is created for
1. Cube butter into small chunks, place in , melt: 3m30s, 60*, Speed 1
2. Add biscuits and blend for 5s, Speed 6. Scrape down side of bowl and blend for another few seconds if required. Add LSA and blend for 3s on speed 6
3. Press into spring form pan (or lamington tray for slice) and refrigerate while you prepare the filling.
4. If using raw sugar, blitz 7s, Speed 9.
5. Add broken up chocolate to bowl, melt 4m, 50*, Speed 3.
6. Add cream cheese, sugar and vanilla paste. Blend 20s, Speed 5.
7. Scrape down sides, add cream and blend 15s, Speed 5.
8. If appears chunky at all you may wish to blend a further 3-5s, Spead 7-9 or until smooth.
9. Dissolve 1tbsp gelatine in 60g (1/4 cup) boiling water. Add to bowl. blend 5s, Speed 5.
10. Add Blue berries. Blend 15s, Speed 5.
11. Pour over refrigerated base. Return to fridge to set overnight.
I waited overnight for it to set properly. After 3hrs in the fridge it is very light and fluffy texture, almost mousse like and absolutely delightful, but not very 'set'. If not waiting overnight it probable needs about 5 hours to set properly, but overnight would be preferred.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Znoud el sit
- Variation Rice Pudding - recipe adapted to properly mix in the egg!
- Pineapple Rice Pudding
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- Apricot Nectar Cheesecake - No bake/unbaked
- Vegan Carrot Cake
- White Chocolate Mud Cake
- Aunty Maree's Best Banana Cake Ever
- It’s Lime Cheesecake!
- Best Ever Date Loaf
- Mumble Slice
- Coconut lemon biscuits
- Best & Easiest Mashed potato
- Jaffa Macarons
- Empanada Pastry
- Coffee Scroll Biscuits
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing
- Cinnamon scrolls
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Courgette Flan