- 100 g Butter, (cold from fridge)
- 150 g Ginger Nut Biscuits
- 150 g LSA (blended linseeds, sunflower seed, almonds)
- 150 g raw sugar, (Can use caster if you already have it)
- 200 g white chocolate with Cocnut, (Purchased from Aldi)
- 500 g Philadelphia cream cheese
- 1 tsp Vanilla Paste
- 320 g cream
- 1 tbsp gelatine
- 60 g Boiling water
- 300 g Frozen Blue berries
8Recipe is created for
1. Cube butter into small chunks, place in , melt: 3m30s, 60*, Speed 1
2. Add biscuits and blend for 5s, Speed 6. Scrape down side of bowl and blend for another few seconds if required. Add LSA and blend for 3s on speed 6
3. Press into spring form pan (or lamington tray for slice) and refrigerate while you prepare the filling.
4. If using raw sugar, blitz 7s, Speed 9.
5. Add broken up chocolate to bowl, melt 4m, 50*, Speed 3.
6. Add cream cheese, sugar and vanilla paste. Blend 20s, Speed 5.
7. Scrape down sides, add cream and blend 15s, Speed 5.
8. If appears chunky at all you may wish to blend a further 3-5s, Spead 7-9 or until smooth.
9. Dissolve 1tbsp gelatine in 60g (1/4 cup) boiling water. Add to bowl. blend 5s, Speed 5.
10. Add Blue berries. Blend 15s, Speed 5.
11. Pour over refrigerated base. Return to fridge to set overnight.
I waited overnight for it to set properly. After 3hrs in the fridge it is very light and fluffy texture, almost mousse like and absolutely delightful, but not very 'set'. If not waiting overnight it probable needs about 5 hours to set properly, but overnight would be preferred.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Chantilly Cream
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free
- Easy strawberry baked cheesecake
- VEGAN CHOC MINT FUDGE
- VEGAN SALTED CARAMEL FUDGE
- Baked salmon cheesecake
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Satay Chicken Meal
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice