- 370 g sweetened condensed milk
- 30 g cocoa powder
- 40 g unsalted butter, plus extra for greasing
- 150 g chocolate sprinkles
2h 0minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Place condensed milk, cocoa powder and butter into mixing bowl and cook 10 min/100°C/speed 3, placing simmering basket instead of measuring cup onto mixing bowl lid.
Cook for a further 26 min/Varoma/speed 2, placing simmering basket instead of measuring cup onto mixing bowl lid. Menawhile, grease a bowl with butter. Transfer condensed milk mixture into greased bowl and allow to cool (approx. 1 hour).
Place a plate onto mixing bowl lid and weigh sprinkles onto it.
Grease your hands with butter, then roll cooled mixture into 24 balls. Roll balls in sprinkles to coat completely. Transfer balls into a sealable container and place into refrigerator until ready to serve.
Accessories you need
Brigadeiro, which translates to Brigadeir, is not only a senior military rank in Brazil, but also a popular sweet made with condensed milk and chooclate. It was created in 1940 and likely named after Brigadeir Eduardo Gomes, who was a popular politician and military figure, and is often served at parties anbd celebrations.
This recipe is also suitable for TM31.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Raw Balls (gluten free, sulphur free)
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Fig Honey Almond Tart
- sweet chestnut
- Purple sweet potato soymilk
- Tofu Pudding
- Apricot Balls/Slice
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Custard with Protein Powder
- Rima’s Tagrid Ahmed Mamaghanooj Kitchen’s Mafrookeh
- Poached Quince - TM6 Slow Cook, Blade Cover Method
- Banoffee Pie
- Parmesan cheese crisps
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles