- 370 g sweetened condensed milk
- 30 g cocoa powder
- 40 g unsalted butter, plus extra for greasing
- 150 g chocolate sprinkles
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place condensed milk, cocoa powder and butter into mixing bowl and cook 10 min/100°C/speed 3, placing simmering basket instead of measuring cup onto mixing bowl lid.
Cook for a further 26 min/Varoma/speed 2, placing simmering basket instead of measuring cup onto mixing bowl lid. Menawhile, grease a bowl with butter. Transfer condensed milk mixture into greased bowl and allow to cool (approx. 1 hour).
Place a plate onto mixing bowl lid and weigh sprinkles onto it.
Grease your hands with butter, then roll cooled mixture into 24 balls. Roll balls in sprinkles to coat completely. Transfer balls into a sealable container and place into refrigerator until ready to serve.
Brigadeiro, which translates to Brigadeir, is not only a senior military rank in Brazil, but also a popular sweet made with condensed milk and chooclate. It was created in 1940 and likely named after Brigadeir Eduardo Gomes, who was a popular politician and military figure, and is often served at parties anbd celebrations.
This recipe is also suitable for TM31.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy Coconut Custard
- Hot Cross Bun Bliss Balls
- Cheesecake filled Easter eggs
- Chocolate weetbix balls
- No Melt Buttercream icing for the Tropics
- Gut Loving Strawberry & Coconut Gummies
- The Best Buttercream Icing
- Lemon Lime Bliss Balls, Dairy Free, Vegan, DoTerra
- Salted Caramilk Slice
- Mini Choc-Raspberry Tarts
- Lemon Energy Balls
- Healthy Mousse
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab
- Pierogi with saurkraut and mushroom filling
- Zucchini, Ham and Corn Bites