- 200 g Butter
- 200 g sugar
- 1 tsp bicarb soda
- 2 tbsp golden syrup
- 3 eggs
- 50 g white chocolate bits
- 50 g milk chocolate bits
- 200 g dark chocolate bits
- 50 g cocoa
- 150 g plain flour
1h 5minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
9Afternoon tea Brunch Snack Alcohol-free Nut free BBQ Birthday Buffet Children birthday Everyday Gift Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Biscuit/cookie Cake Custard/mousse Ice cream Praline/sweets Creative Easy Cooking Christmas Easter Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Summer Valentine’s Day Winter Dessert
Preheat oven to 160 degrees.
Add butter in cubes. Add sugar. 5 minutes/90 degrees/speed 3
Add bicarb and golden syrup. 1 minute/speed 3
Add remaining ingredients. 1 minute/speed 5 or until well combined.
Pour into preferred dish and bake for 60 minutes depending on efficiency of oven.
Signs to watch for a cooked brownie are; brownie coming away from edge of baking tray, cracks in brownie, only slightly wobbles when shaken, top layer breaks when touched. If you like crispy edges with a soft gooey centre, crank the heat of you oven for the last 5 minutes up to 180 degrees.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Rocky Road
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Cauliflower Pizza Base- that you can pick up!
- Baked eggs
- Smooth parmesan polenta
- White chocolate and raspberry self saucing pudding
- Vanilla & red dragonfruit custard
- Banana and Pear Milkshake-Amazeballs
- Chinese Bao Bun
- White bean dip
- Easy Beansy Vanilla
- Pancakes like a cloud
- Mango chilli jam
- Mini hotdog buns
- Variation Bullet Proof Coffee
- Savory lentil mince with Rice and Tofu
- Garlicky Chicken and Spring Vegetable Risotto
- Bacon & Cheese Rolls - Mixquisite
- Zopf (Swiss Milk Bread)
- Apple-Cinnamon Choc Chip Muffin
- Easy peasy iced custard tarts
- PERFECTLY CHOCOLATE CAKE/CUPCAKE
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version