- 200 g Butter
- 200 g sugar
- 1 tsp bicarb soda
- 2 tbsp golden syrup
- 3 eggs
- 50 g white chocolate bits
- 50 g milk chocolate bits
- 200 g dark chocolate bits
- 50 g cocoa
- 150 g plain flour
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
9Afternoon tea Brunch Snack Alcohol-free Nut free BBQ Birthday Buffet Children birthday Everyday Gift Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Biscuit/cookie Cake Custard/mousse Ice cream Praline/sweets Creative Easy Cooking Christmas Easter Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Summer Valentine’s Day Winter Dessert
Preheat oven to 160 degrees.
Add butter in cubes. Add sugar. 5 minutes/90 degrees/speed 3
Add bicarb and golden syrup. 1 minute/speed 3
Add remaining ingredients. 1 minute/speed 5 or until well combined.
Pour into preferred dish and bake for 60 minutes depending on efficiency of oven.
Signs to watch for a cooked brownie are; brownie coming away from edge of baking tray, cracks in brownie, only slightly wobbles when shaken, top layer breaks when touched. If you like crispy edges with a soft gooey centre, crank the heat of you oven for the last 5 minutes up to 180 degrees.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Chantilly Cream
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free
- Easy strawberry baked cheesecake
- VEGAN CHOC MINT FUDGE
- VEGAN SALTED CARAMEL FUDGE
- Cauliflower Pizza Base- that you can pick up!
- Baked eggs
- Smooth parmesan polenta
- White chocolate and raspberry self saucing pudding
- Vanilla & red dragonfruit custard
- Banana and Pear Milkshake-Amazeballs
- Chinese Bao Bun
- White bean dip
- Easy Beansy Vanilla
- Pancakes like a cloud
- Mango chilli jam
- Mini hotdog buns
- Tomato Sauce ala Mic
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Eunji’s Chai Mix
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Satay Chicken Meal
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Lemon (Meyer) or Mandarin Marmalade
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Variation Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's)..more zing, less sugar