- 150 grams pumpkin seeds
- 150 grams pitted dates
- 50 grams raw cacao powder
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2.5 tbsp Raw Honey
- 1/4 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 pinches Himalayan salt
8Recipe is created for
Place pumpkin seeds into mixing bowl and mill 10 sec/speed 9. Set aside.
Place dates into mixing bowl and chop 4-7 sec/speed 7 until paste like consistency is achieved.
Add milled pumpkin seeds and all remaining ingredients and mix 20 sec/speed 6.
Roll into balls and either leave plain, roll in coconut, crushed almonds or cacao and refrigerate.
Line container and press mixture firmly to create slice. Refrigerate and cut into slices as required.
Prunes can be used instead of dates
A mix of seeds can be used instead of the pumpkin seeds, as long as total quantity is 150g
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc peanut butter balls
- 3 ingredient vanilla ice-cream
- Gluten Free Muesli Bars
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Chantilly Cream
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free