- 150 grams pumpkin seeds
- 150 grams pitted dates
- 50 grams raw cacao powder
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2.5 tbsp Raw Honey
- 1/4 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 pinches Himalayan salt
8Recipe is created for
Place pumpkin seeds into mixing bowl and mill 10 sec/speed 9. Set aside.
Place dates into mixing bowl and chop 4-7 sec/speed 7 until paste like consistency is achieved.
Add milled pumpkin seeds and all remaining ingredients and mix 20 sec/speed 6.
Roll into balls and either leave plain, roll in coconut, crushed almonds or cacao and refrigerate.
Line container and press mixture firmly to create slice. Refrigerate and cut into slices as required.
Prunes can be used instead of dates
A mix of seeds can be used instead of the pumpkin seeds, as long as total quantity is 150g
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Choc mint cheese cake
- Quick fruit sponge
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert
- Strawberry Cheesecake - no bake
- Classic chocolate fudge
- Vegan Peanut Butter/Caramel Sauce
- Green Goodness Chocolate Brownie Balls - Paleo & Vegan
- Raw Coconut Rough - paleo & vegan
- Chocolate & Peppermint Bliss Balls
- Raw Blueberry Cashew Cheesecake (Dairy Free)
- Mango, coconut and lychee icy poles