- 200 g raw almonds
- 200 g medjool dates, pitted
- 75 g coconut oil
- 70 g Cacao
- 70 g Desiccated Coconut, + extra for sprinkling on top
- 1.5 tbsp Black Chia seeds
- Rectangle slice tin
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Line a standard rectangle slice tin with baking paper and set aside
2. Add almonds to mixing bowl and mill 30 seconds/ Speed 9
3. Add all other ingredients to mixing bowl and blend 40 seconds/ speed 9
4. Empty contents of mixing bowl into prepared slice tin and spread evenly using spatula
5. Lay a second sheet of baking paper over the top of the slice mixture and press down firmly, smoothing out as you go. Remove baking paper from the top
6. Sprinkle additional desiccated coconut on top
7. Place into fridge to set for approx 1 hour
8. Slice into 24 pieces and serve
Could add protein powder for additional protein kick
Can use white chia seeds also
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Rocky Road
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding