- 1 --- Almonds, organic (1 cup)
- 1/3 Cacao Powder, organic (1/3 cup)
- 1/2 Shredded Coconut, organic (1/2 cup)
- 1 Chia Seeds, organic (1 tablespoon)
- 1/3 Coconut Oil, organic (1/3 cup)
- 1 Dates, pitted & organic (1 cup)
Recipe is created for
1. Place all ingredients (except the dates & dessicated coconut), into the TM. Mix for 10 seconds on speed 7.
2. Add the dates and mix for 25 seconds on speed 7.
3. Remove mixture into a bowl to rest for 10 minutes.
4. Roll mixture into bit size balls and roll into some dessicated coconut. (If you don't have dessicated coconut, just place a handful of shredded coconut in the TM for 7 seconds on speed 7.) Best placed in fridge for approximately 30 minutes before eating (if you can wait that long). Will keep for up to 2 weeks in the fridge.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Caramilk Ice magic
- Caramilk Delight
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Caramilk Cheesecake
- Soy bean Curd Jelly(Pudding)
- Caramilk Phily Cheesecake
- Cheesecake - Basic mix