- 6 slices day old fruit bread, buttered and cut into quarters
- 2 green apples, sliced and cored, skin on
- 2 ripe bananas, peeled and sliced
- 1 500ml of EDC Custard, blended but not cooked
- 2 tbsp raw almonds, chopped
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 160degC. Butter an oven proof baking dish and place buttered, quartered fruit bread in. Scatter sliced apple and banana over then pour prepared EDC custard over. Gently push bread down with a spoon to soak up custard mix then scatter remaining almonds and chia seeds over top. Bake for 45mins. Serve with thick cream, crumbled EDC meringue and a dollop of EDC lemon curd.
Caramelised Apple Bread and Butter Pudding
If time, cover and leave to rest for 20 mins before baking.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Ice Cream
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Delectable Millionaire’s Shortbread (Caramel Slice)
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Creamy Leche Flan
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- Chocolate Chia Pudding (Vegan)
- Chia Custard Pudding - adapted from Pete Evans recipe (Paleo)
- Thermo Cazza's Rocky Road
- Berry Yogurt Sorbet