- 100 grams pitted dates
- 100 grams raw macadamia nut kernels
- 20 grams Carob Powder
- 5 drops Peppermint Oil, or to taste
8Recipe is created for
Combine all ingredients together in TM bowl and
pulverize for 30-60 seconds until the nuts have
completely ground into the dates and a sticky mass
2. Press into heart shaped silicon ice cube tray and freeze
3. Turn finished hearts out of the trays and serve while still frozen.
4. Serve in place of chocolate mints at the end of a meal or as
an accompaniment to a fruit platter
Carob Peppermint Hearts
In the absence of a heart shaped silicon ice cube tray, press mixture
into chocolate moulds or simply roll mixture into balls or press into a
flat tray and cut into squares or triangleshapes.
The recipes tastes the same, whatever the shape.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- White Chocolate Bavarian
- ALMOND GRANITA
- Hunters Chocolate Cranberry Protein Slice (No Bake, vegan)
- Tasty Zesty Lemon Sorbet
- LEMON POSSET serves 12-18 with SUGAR FREE option
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- F45 Cacao Bliss Balls
- Milo Balls
- Apple Pikelets Egg Free Adaptable
- Choc Mint Fudge
- Strawberry "Yogo"
- Spanish Cream Cheese Flan