- 1 C Cashews, soaked 2 hours
- 3 C water
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 C Raw honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 C arrowroot flour
Blend the cashews 30sec on Speed 9 until smooth.
Add other ingredients and blend until mixed 10-20sec on Speed 9.
Set the custard cooking 8min 90degrees Speed 4 until thickened.
Allow to cool. If there are some small lumps in the mixture blend on speed 9 until smooth.
Adapted from Dr Andrea Robertson
Great served over Nan's Christmas Puddings
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apricot Roll Ups / Fruit Leathers - @Thermo.Cazza
- Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce
- Choc Mint Bliss Ball Slice
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one
- Peachy Whip
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Quick n Easy Vanilla Slice
- Caramilk Vanilla Slice
- Roasted strawberry icecream
- Thermomix Fig Salami
- Almond and oat Bliss Balls
- Citrus Bender
- Nanna Ivy Melba’s Apricot Slice
- Egg, Nut & Dairy Free Cupcakes! School Friendly!
- Nan’s Christmas Pudding
- Raw Choc Cups Almond or Cherry
- Raw Peppermint Slice
- No Bad Stuff Bread
- No Bad Stuff Raisin Bread
- Tre Colori Wheatberry Salad
- One Pot Fish & Risoni Stew
- Baked Artichoke Dip
- Almond & Raspberry Slice
- Vegemite and Cheese Stackers
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- White Jumbo Soft and Fluffy Bread
- Clinker Cheesecake Slice
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- Chickpea Dosa
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Black Bean Paste (sauce)
- Mars Bar Cheesecake