- 1 C Cashews, soaked 2 hours
- 3 C water
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 C Raw honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 C arrowroot flour
Blend the cashews 30sec on Speed 9 until smooth.
Add other ingredients and blend until mixed 10-20sec on Speed 9.
Set the custard cooking 8min 90degrees Speed 4 until thickened.
Allow to cool. If there are some small lumps in the mixture blend on speed 9 until smooth.
Adapted from Dr Andrea Robertson
Great served over Nan's Christmas Puddings
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheats Vanilla Slice
- Deliciously thick Chocolate Custard
- Choc Orange Bliss Balls
- Strawberry Tiramisu (kids friendly, no alcohol)
- Chocolate self saucing pudding
- Green Tea Panna Cotta
- Znoud el sit
- Variation Rice Pudding - recipe adapted to properly mix in the egg!
- Pineapple Rice Pudding
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart