- 1 --- Pkt Butter Cake Mix, Home brand or equivalent
- 40 g Desiccated Coconut
- 125 g Butter
- 825g cans Pie Apple or peach slices, Any fruit may be used here
- 1 egg
- 300 g sour cream, one carton
- 1 level tablespoons sugar
- Cinnamon powder to dust on top
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add cake mix, coconut and butter to bowl.
20 sec sp 4
Press into foil lined cake ton 20 x 30 and bake at 180 deg for 10-12 minutes.
Remove from the oven and press down to firm up base.
Arrange the sliced peaches or apple on the top of the cooked base.
Add sour cream, egg and sugar to the bowl.
10 sec sp 4.
Pour over the fruit.
Dust with cinnamon and place in oven for a further 10-15 minutes or until the topping is set. Serve hot or cold.
Feel free to experiment with whatever fruit you like.
Accessories you need
You use a foil bas to extend the sides so that the topping doesn't overflow. Be careful as this slice is addictive.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mel’s anything goes Rocky Road
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Chocolate Mousse - 2 ingredients and egg free
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Raspberry, almond, cacao and hemp bliss balls
- Pouring sugar-free low-fat Vanilla Custard
- 'The Real Deal' Creme Brulee
- Chocolate Bliss Balls (my version of Boost Juice ones)
- Best Ever Lemon Meringue Pie
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- Lasagne with Spinach and Ricotta
- The Best butter cream frosting
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Failed Macaron/Meringue AKA Overwhipped egg white kisses
- Crunchy French baguettes
- Creamy tomato bisque
- Quick and easy Chinese chicken & corn soup
- Banana Muffin - Cafe Style
- Fudgy Paleo Brownie