- 1 --- Pkt Butter Cake Mix, Home brand or equivalent
- 40 g Desiccated Coconut
- 125 g Butter
- 825g cans Pie Apple or peach slices, Any fruit may be used here
- 1 egg
- 300 g sour cream, one carton
- 1 level tablespoons sugar
- Cinnamon powder to dust on top
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add cake mix, coconut and butter to bowl.
20 sec "Counter-clockwise operation" sp 4
Press into foil lined cake ton 20 x 30 and bake at 180 deg for 10-12 minutes.
Remove from the oven and press down to firm up base.
- Arrange the sliced peaches or apple on the top of the cooked base.
Add sour cream, egg and sugar to the bowl.
10 sec "Counter-clockwise operation" sp 4.
Pour over the fruit.
Dust with cinnamon and place in oven for a further 10-15 minutes or until the topping is set. Serve hot or cold.
Feel free to experiment with whatever fruit you like.
Accessories you need
You use a foil bas to extend the sides so that the topping doesn't overflow. Be careful as this slice is addictive.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Churros Cake
- Dairy Free Lemon Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Rice Krispie Bars
- Rhonda's Rocky Road
- Low FODMAP Choc Peanut Bliss Balls
- Tenina's Salted Caramel Ice Cream
- Peanut Bites
- Lemon Cake dairy, nut & wheat free
- Healthier Vanilla Custard
- Orange Cake - Light and tasty
- Giant Choc Chip Cookie Cake
- Nutella Skillet Brownie
- 'Squid Game' Stir Fry - Bulgogi Beef
- Bec's (Carmen's) Oat Slice Choc Brownie
- Fig and Walnut Carrot Cake with Caramilk Cream Cheese Icing
- Seafood Pie
- Vanilla Chai Mix (Similar to Arkadia brand)
- Slow Cooked Lamb Leg
- Cheese and Spinach Chicken Loaf
- Sweet & Sour Pork and Rice
- Coconut Apricot Slice
- Cinnamon Apple Cake
- Creamy Frothy Coffee
- Churros Cake