- 115 grams Lactose free cream chees, Doesn't have to be Lactose free
- 1/4 cup peanut butter, smooth
- 2 level tbsp natural sweetner
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Allow cream cheese an peanut butter sit at room temperature until softened.
Line a banking tray with baking paper.
Place Dark choc chips into bowl an chop 5 sec/ speed 7
Transfer to a bowl. No need to clean bowl
- Add, cream cheese, sweetener & peanut butter into bowl . Mix for 15 sec/ speed 3. Repeat if it is not smooth for ur taste.
- Scoop out with teaspoon an form into balls (golf ball size). Dip into chopped chocolate remember this is optional.
Place on lined tray an pop in to fridge for 5mins.
Or place in Freezer for 2hr an then transfer to a freezer safe container.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Lavender Icecream
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- White Nectarine & Pink Lady Sorbet
- Gluten Free Fruit Crumble
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen