- 2 packages White chocolate biscuits, Tim Tams work well
- 225 g cream cheese, At room temperature
- 250 g White Chocolate Buttons, for dipping
- 80 g Milk Chocolate Buttons, for dipping
- 50 g White Chocolate Buttons, for decoration (optional)
1h 30minPreparation 15minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place biscuits into bowl
- Place lid and MC
- Cursh for 3 seconds at Speed 8 (extend time if required until finely crushed)
- Add Cream cheese to bowl
- Place into a seperate bowl and refridgerate for 20 minutes or until mixutre hardens
- Roll into bite size balls and place back into fridge
- Place white chocolate and milk chocolate into bowl
- Grate chocolate for 5 seconds at Speed 9
- Scrape down sides and melt chocolate for 4 minutes, 50 degrees at Speed 2. *At 2 minutes, stop process, scrape down sides and make sure chocolate isnt sitting on top of the blades.
- Roll the balls into the chocolate until completely covered and place back into fridge for 1 hour
- To decorate melt additional chocolate and drizzle over the balls prior to serving
For an added treat add 1 shot of your favourite liquor. Khalua or Frangelico go well with this receipe
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rima’s Lebanese Cocktail
- Aish al saraya
- Awwama (Lebanese sweet dumplings)
- Oat Milk Yogurt
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)