- 150g almonds
- 8 dates, Fresh, pitted
- 30g Protein Powder
- 20g Coconut butter
- 20 Cherries
- 1 tbsp Cacao
- 1 tspn vanilla
- Coconut, For rolling
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
9Afternoon tea Breakfast Brunch Snack Alcohol-free Egg free Lactose free Non-dairy Vegetarian BBQ Birthday Everyday Gift Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Carnival Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter Easy Natural Quick Appetizer Dessert Cooling
Put 15 almonds aside and mill the remainder for 10 secs/sp 9.
Add dates, protein powder, coconut butter, cacao and vanilla then mix 10 sec/sp 5.
Add cherries and the reserved 15 almonds and chop 2 secs/ turbo, two or three times.
With damp hands, roll teaspoons of mixture into balls then roll them in coconut.
Makes about 25 Cherry Bliss Balls.
A delicious healthier treat!
If you don't have cacao you can substitute with cocoa.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Broccoli and Kale Soup
- Worcestershire Sauce (paleo, AIP)
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Sri Lankan-style Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Dr Frank's Paleo Grain Free Bread/Focaccia
- Oatmeal recipe
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Cherry & Apple Meringue Tart
- Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Delicious Healthy Banana Muffins
- Vegan Brownies, in a flash