- 1/2 Plain flour, Cup
- 1/3 caster sugar - or blitz your own, Cup
- 2 Eggs, Large
- 1 egg white
- 250 grams Milk, Low fat
- 1 level teaspoon Vanilla Essence/Extract
- 500 grams Cherries, Canned in natural juice.
- 2 level tablespoons Icing Sugar to Dust
- yoghurt, 0.1 % fat, To serve
Heat oven to 170 degrees or 150 fan forced . Spray 4 ceramic gratin dishes with oil. Place flour sugar eggs egg white milk and vanilla in bowl.blend on speed 5 for 1 minute. Divide evenly between dishes and scatter cherries on top. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown and filling set. Dust with icing sugar and serve with yoghurt.
Can use fresh cherries if in season.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vanilla Smoothie
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Apple Tea Cakes
- Apple Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Thai Green Curry
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Thai Chilli Chicken and Basil
- Taro and sago
- BLACK RICE YOGHURT