- 250 g Cream Cheese (Philly), Cut into 8 pieces and works best at room temperture
- 150 g Glazed cherries
- 1 teaspoon vanila extract
- 2-3 drops Cherry essence
- 220 g milk chocolate, break into pieces and chocolate melts quicker at room temperture
- 100 g white chocolate, Break into pieces and the chocolate must be cold
- 2-3 drops pink food colouring
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place 100g of cherries in the TM jug. Blend for 3 seconds on speed 10. Than put in the cream cheese, the vanila extract and cherry essence. Put the butterfly blade on and blend the mixture for 1 minute on speed 4.
2. Dice the 50g cherries and mix into the mixture with your spatular. Scoop the mixture into the heart silicon moulds. Place them in the freezer for 1 hour.
3. Wash and dry the TM jug. Put the white chocolate into the jug and the pink food colouring. Grate for 10 seconds and speed 9.
4. When cheesecakes are almost set, put the milk chocolate in the TM jug. Melt for 2 minutes, on 50 degrees an on speed 3. Then take the cheesecakes out of the freezer and spoon a thin layer of the chocolate mix onto the top of the heart cheesecake. Than put the heart cheeseckes back into the freezer for an hour.
5. When the cheesecakes are set, tip them upside down and peel the silicon moulds off. Then sprinkle the pink grated chocolate mix onto the cheesecake filling. Enjoy!!!!
Does not have to be heart shape silicon moulds, that is just for a valentine touch. Feel free to be creative with the garnish.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vanilla and cinnamon candied almonds
- Brandy Ice Cream
- Sago Plum Pudding
- Gingerbread Syrup
- Nanna's Tea Cake
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Choc mint cheese cake
- Quick fruit sponge
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert
- Strawberry Cheesecake - no bake
- Classic chocolate fudge
- Vegan Peanut Butter/Caramel Sauce