- 100 g m block dark chocolate
- 400 ml coconut cream
- 300 ml cream
- 395 g sweetened condensed milk
- 250 g frozen cherries
Recipe is created for
Chop chocolate 4 seconds speed 6. Remove from TM31.
Put butterfly in. Whip coconut cream, cream & condensed milk 30 seconds speed 4.
Take butterfly out.
Add 175gm frozen cherries, 15 seconds speed 5.
Add 100gm chopped up chocolate, 6 seconds speed 3.
Add the rest of the cherries & mix 8 seconds speed 2.
Pour into freezer container & put in freezer. Stir after a couple of hours to keep the chocolate & cherries from settling on the bottom.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Strawberry Tiramisu (kids friendly, no alcohol)
- Chocolate self saucing pudding
- Green Tea Panna Cotta
- Znoud el sit
- Variation Rice Pudding - recipe adapted to properly mix in the egg!
- Pineapple Rice Pudding
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- Apricot Nectar Cheesecake - No bake/unbaked
- Vegan Carrot Cake