THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 package frozen cherries
- 1 can coconut milk, (Small can Ayam brand)
8Recipe is created for
Add both ingredients into Thermomix and blitz speed 7 , 10secs
Pour into moulds and freeze
To serve run the mould under warm water to dislodge icy pole.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Date rolls
- Sugar fried chestnut ls
- Musk Stick Fudge
- Chocolate creams
- LCHF Raw Caramel Slice
- Vegan Oreo No Bake Cheesecake with Choc Ripple Base
- Dairy Free Vanilla Custard
- Dairy free Honey Joys
- Dairy free soy free chocolate ice cream
- Date and almond butter chocolates
- Apple Rhubarb Crumble
- Cooked Millet (awesome alternative to cous cous)
- Ultimate Breakfast Smoothie (vegan, raw, dairy-free, nut-free, soy-free)
- Avo-nnaise aka vegan mayonnaise (egg-free soy-free, dairy-free, nut-free, paleo, WFPB)
- Paraati Chana - Indian chickpeas with split peas (vegan, dairy-free, gluten-free, egg-free)
- Nigerian Falafels - Akara (vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free)
- Apple, Pear and Cinnamon muffins (vegan, egg-free, dairy-free)
- Apple porridge (vegan, paleo, gluten-free, dairy-free, grain-free)
- Chia Breakfast Pudding (vegan, paleo, dairy-free, gluten-free, egg-free)
- Soaked Spelt Crackers
- Mini Quiche - lunchbox, snacks, breaky-on-the-go!
- Rich and Hearty Bolognese w zoodles (paleo, grain-free, gluten-free, egg-free)
- Breakfast Pikelets - 2 Ingredients (Paleo, vegetarian, dairy-free, gluten-free)