- 1 Pizza Dough, EDC page 134
- 1 Vanilla Custard, EDC page 54
- 4 Cherry Ripe Chocolate bars
- 250 grams whipped cream, EDC Page 14
- Chocolate to grate over pizza
Recipe is created for
Divide pizza dough into 2 large or 4 small pizza bases and roll out in to a thin flat base. (we make small individual pizzas)
top each pizza with the vanilla custard and spread out (as you would with tomato paste on a savoury pizza)
Chop the cherry ripes into small squares (about 1cm x 1cm) and spread evenly over the custard.
Bake in a very hot oven (we use a wood fire pizza oven) for 5-10 minutes - keep an eye in it, depending on the type of oven you are using it may need more or less.
Cook until pizza base is cooked and cherry ripes are nicely melted.
remove from oven - top with the some of the whipped cream and sprinkle with the grated chocolate
OTHER VARIATION - use banana instead of the cherry ripes
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rosette Christmas Cookies Shell
- Nut Bar
- Salted Caramel Fudge
- Healthy Lemon Bars
- Low carb cheesecake
- TM6 Creamy coconut yogurt recipe
- Protein bliss balls
- Chia Pudding with raspberry coulis
- Variation Healthy Apple Crumble
- Dry Pancake Mix
- Easy Creamy Vanilla Custard
- TM6 Creme Brûlée (TM5 recipe remastered)